Article épinglé

My Next Wife Won't Own Horses

    My Next Wife Won't Own Horses T-Shirt     1. The bond between a wife and her horse: This subject could explore the special relati...

mardi 20 juin 2017

If I am in a beautiful place, but I don't like the people, I am miserable

" People don't want to go to the dump and have a picnic, they want to go out to a beautiful place and enjoy their day. And so I think our job is to try to take the environment, take what the good Lord has given us, and expand upon it or enhance it, without destroying it. "

 Jack Nicklaus

" I love going to Africa and stuff. I love going anywhere, really, but I've been to Africa a bunch of times and it's just a beautiful place that needs help, obviously, but helping people that are really thankful is really easy to do. And the people out there always seem so thankful. "

 Kris Allen

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire